Monday, February 19, 2007

Nine Months Old Today... February 19th 2007

This month I spent visiting family in the USA—Mom’s family in Massachusetts and Dad’s family in Florida. During my month long adventure, I learned to crawl and stand on my own. I still haven’t mastered the crawling thing just yet. I can only crawl on my hands and knees for a short time before resorting to the “army crawl” on my belly. I’m a pro at standing though! I can even cruise around a little bit if I have furniture to hold on to. One of my big top teeth came in and another is starting to peek through. I celebrated my new teeth by trying solid food. I eat Cheerios, pieces of bread, baby biscuits, and bananas. This month I also got my first and hopefully last ear infection. I was surprisingly pleasant considering I was teething and jet lagged on top of the ear infection. I enjoyed meeting my grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, and family friends. I’m a social butterfly and love to be around people. I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend is so damn cute!! I miss him so much.