Monday, December 25, 2006

My First Christmas

After weeks of sleeping through the night, last night I woke at 12:30, 2:45, 4:00, 5:30 and then finally at 7:30. Dad suspects it's because I'm off my schedule (we had friends over our house the night before last and then last night we had Christmas Eve dinner at the Wissler's house), but Mom is convinced it's because I'm so excited for my first Christmas! Since one of my Christmas wishes is for world peace, let's just say they're both right!
I must have been a good boy because I got lots of wonderful presents from family, friends and Babbo Natale. I'm very thankful!
Babbo Natale left me an ipod under the tree. It's just what my parents... I mean... it's just what I wanted and it's delish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my god that ipod photo is the best! Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!